Effective date: 01/01/2023
At Nodefalcon, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our users. This privacy statement explains how we collect, use and share information when you visit or use our website.
By using our website, you agree to the collection, use and sharing of your information as described in this privacy statement. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our website.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you visit or use our website, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address and phone number, when you
provide it to
us through forms or other interactions on our website.
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type and device information, when you access our website.
- Usage information, such as information about how you interact with our website and services, including pages visited and actions taken.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide and improve our website and services.
- Communicate with you, including by responding to your inquiries and sending you updates or promotional materials.
- Analyze and understand how our website and services are used.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Sharing of Your Information
We do not share your information except in the following cases:
- With service providers and partners who assist us in providing our website and
services, such as
hosting and maintenance providers, payment processors and marketing agencies.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to request access to your personal information.
- The right to request the correction or deletion of your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may update this privacy statement from time to time. We encourage you to review this privacy statement periodically for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our privacy practices, please contact us.